Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Saturday 6 April 2013

Beyonce Covers Vogue!



Yes I am doing another post about Beyonce...whatever...I love her and this one she REALLY deserves.

Not only do I think Queen Bey is the hottest woman on the planet, but evidently, the hottest fashion magazine on the planet thinks so too.

The May issue of British Vogue was released on Thursday and who is the cover star? None other than the queen of all divas herself making her British Vogue cover debut, looking amazingly spring like in cool blue tones, a blue sequin pencil skirt and a cropped stripe blue top, and flashing her incredibly toned tummy. She is so damn hot!

The whole look has come right off the Jonathan Sanders SS13 runway and Mrs. Carter pulls it off amazingly. The magazine has a whole interview with Beyonce, where she opens up about her marriage, her baby and her work life, with a few stunning photos thrown in to boot!

I love her fresh faced look and natural looking hair. Is there no look this woman can pull off? All I can say is please G-d let my belly look like that one year on. If Bey can do it, I can do it...that is my new mantra.

What do you think of this cover? Will you be picking up a copy? Enjoy x


No comments:

Post a Comment