Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Wednesday 17 August 2011

In Love with River Island's Autumn Collection!

Hello!

I am sorry I have been absent for so long. Many apologies and I do hope you'll forgive me. Life has been crazy busy, but as always, fashion must go on.

It is getting to be my favourite time of the year - with summer drawing to a close, the high street is starting to churn out their new autumn collections. Just the sight of a chunky knit and oversized sweater/maxi skirt combo and I am in heaven. I find autumn/winter clothes so much more exciting and enticing - layers of different textures, boots, woolly socks and tights, accessories such as hats, scarves, gloves, mittens, earmuffs...Ooh the list goes on!

I've been starting my autumn collection slowly, and have found about a million things from River Island that I am desperate to own. They do autumn and winter so well. Amazing knits, separates, accessories and statement pieces and with the new Chelsea Girl range as well, there is just so much choice!...so, I have done a little edit of bits which are available now, in the hope that you will love them too. Roll on autumn! Enjoy x

Black Fair Isle Knit Tights

Cream Crepe Dress £50

Black Chain Hobo Bag £90


Grey Faux Fur Cardigan £50

Chelsea Girl Palazzo Pants £28


Purple Faux Fur Headband £15

Cream Gold Leaf Printed Dress £35

Hedgehog Print Jumper £35

Beige Shirt Dress £40


Black Fair Isle Knit Jumper £40


Faux Fur Hat £18
Buckle Boots £88

Chelsea Girl Knitted Dress £40


Pleated Chiffon Midi Skirt £34.99


Light Brown Chelsea Boots £40


Print Collar Coat £64.99

Black Bow Wellies £38



No comments:

Post a Comment