Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Thursday 25 August 2011

Fur ipad Case by 3.1 Phillip Lim

Usually one of my favourite designers, 3.1 Phillip Lim, rarely ever gets it wrong, but this new venture ain't something I think I can really get behind. Up until now, the most stylish way to carry around your ipad is in a chic little leather case...now however, 3.1 Phillip Lim has created an emerald green cover made from rabbit fur. I'm not sure how I feel about a few poor little bunnnies dying just so ipads could be more...strokeable? cuddly? Do I really want my ipad to require grooming? If ipad using fashionistas out there want something pretty and soft to stroke, might I suggest a cute little puppy...one roughly the same size as an ipad?
Plus, who wants emerald green fur shredding on their clothes? Not the most ideal choice for fashionistas sitting front row at the shows...but I'm sure it will get them noticed.

If you do want to indulge in this...ahem...accessory, then Net-A-Porter are stocking them...at £695. Or you could create your own faux-fur version for a few quid, and indulge your inner artiste! Enjoy x


No comments:

Post a Comment