Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Friday 19 August 2011

Hello Kitty Collaborates with Liberty!

How excited was I this morning when I saw on the Liberty blog the amazing sneak peak of their forth coming collaboration with Hello Kitty!

My cousin and I have been a bit obsessed with the Sanrio cartoon kitty forever, and I am so happy that she has returned in a slightly more grown up and totally fabulous way.

The collection will be available at Liberty exclusively from the 26th September...but be warned, it will only be available for two weeks. I'm predicting a major sell-out! The collection will feature gorgeous cosmetic products, accessories and fabrics...early favourites included Music Festival Fabric, which features Hello Kitty playing musical instruments, hand wash and hand cream set featuring Hello Kitty Karenkubo Liberty Print bottles and matching printed tray and a Cute Collection Cosmetic Purse with a make-up bag, mini mascara, lip gloss and eyeshadow.

I can't wait to grab some of these goodies, which are sure to turn into collector's pieces. See you in the queue! Enjoy x





1 - 5 Hello Kitty fabrics, 6 cosmetic bag 7 hand wash and cream and tray 8 eyeshadow palette

No comments:

Post a Comment