Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Friday 30 August 2013

Butter London "Black Knight"




Have you heard of Butter London? If you are a keen blog reader, like myself, then you probably have. They are a fabulous new(ish) cosmetics brand, who create their amazing products to go alongside the trends each season as well as doing the make up and nails for shows during Fashion Week.

I LOVE their nail lacquers. They have some stunning colours and effects. Costing £12 a bottle, they are not cheap but they are definitely worth it, especially if you have a nail varnish habit like mine!

I recently saw a colour called the Black Knight and instantly fell in love. A deep black filled with tiny specks of purple, blue and gold glitter, which gave it more of a shimmer than glitter effect. I tried tracking it down, but it's quite tricky to find stockists (they are stocked in Selfridges, Harvey Nichols and large Boots stores to name a few) and after searching (and tweeting) I finally found one, the last one, at my favourite Boots store in London Colney (just outside of London and it's huge) a couple of days ago.

I applied it as soon as I got home and I love it. Perfect transitional colour. I don't care that it is technically still summer, I'm bored of pastels on my nails, it's time for a bit more drama!

What do you think of the Black Knight? Will you be tracking down a bottle? Enjoy x



No comments:

Post a Comment