Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Wednesday 6 February 2013

What I've Been Up To Recently


Sorry for the long absence...The last couple of weeks have been manic. I've finished work, ready for maternity leave, had my baby shower, Darren's birthday, lots of writing, seeing friends and family, obsessing over Beyonce at the Super Bowl half time show and basically doing as much as possible, as the countdown to Titch's arrival is now just over 3 weeks! How has that happened?!


It's been a really busy but fun couple of weeks and getting everything ready for Titch's arrival is exhausting, but enjoyable at the same time. It feels like I'm playing house, or we're playing mummies and daddies...weird!


Anyway, here is a little round up of what I have been up to recently. How has your last week been? Been up to anything fun? Enjoy x

Decorating Titch's room


Baby Jonah meets Great Grandma Rose for the first time


Celebrating Darren's birthday at my favourite restaurant - Banners in Crouch End


Mmmm...mammoth Greek salad and garlic chips at Banners


Hanging out with my gorgeous nephew


My baby shower cake


Baby shower spread - including surprise cupcakes from my besties in LA


Amazing present from one of my best friends, Tola


Bump at 36 weeks


The best wallpaper ever - at The Breakfast Club in Shoreditch


Red Velvet cake in Brick Lane bakery


Dad and Darren putting the cot together


Lusting over more cakes in Spitalfields Market


No comments:

Post a Comment