Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Tuesday 26 February 2013

My Name Necklace



I just wanted to share with you my gorgeous Valentine's Day present.

I wrote a blog post at the beginning of the year (you can read it here) about a few bits I have had my eye on. Well, the hubby obviously read and took note of this particular post, because I received one of the gorgeous goodies for my Valentine's Day present.

Even though it arrived a week late (something to do with the length of my name and the thickness of the gold?!) it was so worth the wait.

I have wanted a "Claire Belle" necklace for ages - yes maybe since Carrie Bradshaw came into my life with her Carrie necklace - and I am so excited that I now have one of my very own.

Darren chose a rose gold style (extra brownie points there) and a fine chain, which makes it perfect for wearing alone or layered with other necklaces. I have been wearing it non-stop since I got it and I absolutely love it.

He got it from Mynamenecklace.co.uk so go have a look and let me know what you think. Do you like this style of necklace? Would you wear one? Enjoy






1 comment:

  1. Cute name necklace! My name necklace is sterling (I just can't bring myself to send so much for gold) and I wear it almost daily!

    ReplyDelete