Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Wednesday 22 August 2012

Belle of the Ball and Bump!


Hello!

As you may (or may not have) noticed, I haven’t been a very good blogger recently, with only two or three posts a week. Very bad blogger!

I’m so sorry for the lack of posts, but I promise I have a very good reason, which I have had to keep very secret…until now that is.

And the reason? Well, I’m three months pregnant! I am so excited (as is hubby) but I have had to keep it very quiet, as I am quite supersticious, and didn’t want to make anything public until I had my 12 week scan, which I did yesterday. Happily, everything is looking great with little Titch (oh, that’s what we’re calling the bump) and I was finally able to announce our fabulous news with all our friends and family – and of course facebook, making it properly official now!

So the first few weeks I was very tired, feeling sick and just not up to much, hence my terrible blogging etiquette. I was basically getting home from work and falling asleep on the couch at 8pm – so rock and roll.

I’m feeling a lot better now and just really excited, so I will try and resume normal blogging activity. It just feels really nice that I am able to share the news at last – it’s been a very long 8 weeks!

I’m not going to make this a pregnancy related fashion blog now, I will keep up my regular fashion and beauty posts and news, but I might throw in a bit of maternity fashion into the mix, as I want to keep it relative to what I am going through.

In the meantime, here is the first picture of Titch – it’s a bit dark because Titch was very squirmy and jumping around a lot, so they couldn’t get a brilliant photo, but I’ve pointed out what’s what below. X


No comments:

Post a Comment