Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Friday 24 August 2012

Beyoncé's New House of Deréon Campaign


Long time readers of this blog will know that I am a huge...no...scrap that HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Beyoncé fan.

The woman can do no wrong in my book; talented, beautiful, kind, genuine, amazing! Considering I am such a big fan of this woman, I was surprised at myself that I have never bought anything from Beyoncé's clothing line, House of Deréon. I think the clothes are gorgeous, just not really my style.

Well, now that the campaign shots for the new season's collection have been released, I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that I will be indulging in this line!

In these beautiful shots, Beyoncé struts through the desert, channelling a seriously cool rock and roll spirit - cut away dresses, animal print maxis and leather jackets - too cool!

This collection looks sexy, stylish and the perfect amount of diva/rock star! Beyoncé thank you for yet another reason to worship you!

What do you think of the campaign shots? Enjoy x





No comments:

Post a Comment