Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Wednesday 25 July 2012

Lust Have Outfit

The weather outside is soooooooooooooo hot! It must be about 30 degrees in London town, and working in central London is like working in a sauna at the moment.

So what do I do when the weather gets hot outside? I start planning my winter wardrobe...naturally :o)

Today, I am lusting over Topshop's new AW12 collection. Their first drop is so cool - kind of grungy but with that girly twist. Full of peace symbols and dip hems and chunky knits - just my kind of look.

So, I've popped my wish list outfit for today below - a cool tee, dip hem skirt and a great pair of boots. What do you think of this look? Do you think it's too early to start planning your autumn wardrobe? Enjoy. X


London tee £16

Dip back maxi skirt £40

Western chelsea boots £75

No comments:

Post a Comment