Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Thursday 21 July 2011

Dylan Lauren's Stunning Wedding Dress Designed by Daddy Ralph!

Now I loved my wedding dress so much, but after sneaking a peak at the August issue of Vogue and seeing Dylan Lauren (as in daughter of Ralph) looking drop dead stunning in a beautiful bespoke dress made for her by her designer daddy, I couldn't help but being a tad bit jealous...

The gorgeous garment is made of handmade duchess satin, silk tulle and georgette and features an off-the-shoulder ruffle with tiny straps. It’s tight-fitting down to the thigh, then explodes into an embroidered train with ruffles. A proper fairytale princess gown! Sigh...Ralph got some further expert help from renowned best friend to brides, Vera Wang, and it was definitely worth it.

Now, perhaps I can convince my hubby to get married again, just so I can wear this bridal beauty...enjoy! x

1 comment:

  1. Getting married to my husband again is something I am definitely into.

    ReplyDelete