Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Friday 7 February 2014

New Year, New Look

Just a quick update today to see if you have noticed anything different?

Well, if you are a long term reader then you might have noticed that my blog has a completely new look. Seeing as I created my last blog design about 3 years ago, it was really high time for a new design. So when my lovely and very talented artist friend Rachel offered to create a new logo and background for a birthday present...I jumped at the chance!

What Rachel has created is so perfect for me and Belle of the Ball. She has illustrated me, looking far prettier than in real life...I do love this girl, and drawn a whole load of my favourite things to complement the background and basically give the blog that little bit more personality, which it really needed.

I am so, SO happy with it and I can't stop looking at it. If you are looking for a new look blog, or looking to get some beautiful artwork created, Rachel is an amazing artist, who I highly recommend. She has also painted a stunning picture, which is hanging in my lounge. She has a website showcasing some of her work, and she can be contacted through that. Get in touch! She's fab and super lovely to boot. http://www.rachelthomasjones.co.uk/

What do you think of Belle of the Ball's little makeover? Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment