Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Friday 5 July 2013

Flowers, Flowers Everywhere


So I wrote about my new obsession with floral crowns a while ago, and as the summer has continued, my love has only grown!

They are the perfect way to create a unique and fun look and, in my opinion, can be worn with your everyday clothes or used to accessorise a pretty dress for a special occasion - I'm going to be rocking one for two of my best friend's wedding in a couple of weeks.

I thought I would treat myself to a crown or two, as I'm not buying clothes just yet...waiting for pre baby figure to be back on track, and these look great no matter if you've lost the baby weight yet or not ;o)

As the popularity of these decorative headbands grow, more and more shops on the high street are doing their own styles. I've picked up three - two from Primark and one from Topshop.

From left to right: Primark, Topshop, Primark

 The first two I found in Primark. I happened to find them by total fluke while looking for a neon necklace, and these two crowns were hidden way at the back behind some weird hair turbans.


Primark £3.50



Primark £3.50

For £3.50 I don't think you can go to far wrong with these really! They are really comfy to wear and the pink and white one in particular is so sweet and is perfect for the summer months.

The third crown I got this week at Topshop. I saw it a while ago and loved it, but at £20 I wanted to wait and see if I still loved it a couple of weeks later. Well, I couldn't stop thinking about it and knew it would be great to wear with the dress I had in mind for my friend's wedding, so I popped back to Toppers this week and treated myself to it.

Topshop £20

The flowers are so beautifully made and really sturdy, plus the rich colour makes it ideal for taking you through summer into autumn - where I can imaging wearing it with a black biker jacket, boots and chunky knitwear.

So there you go. What do you think of the floral crown craze? Have you bought into it? Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment