Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Friday 19 July 2013

Eli Update

Totally a gushy kinda post, which has nada to do with fashion or beauty...

I just wanted to share a few pics of my gorgeous little boy (who is now 4 months old!) and what he has been up to recently.

I know, I know I said I wasn't going to make this a pregnancy or baby related blog, and I'm not - but there have been some fab pictures taken of him recently and I really wanted to share them with all of my lovely readers.

Normal blogging posts will resume tomorrow, in the mean time, let the cooing and oohing and ahhing commence! Enjoy x


Loving that gorgeous smile!

Discovering fingers taste amazing!

Big smiles

Auntie Negar

Auntie Rocsana


Loving Isaac Newton

Hanging out with my two bessies

Contemplating life

With one of his girlfriends, the gorgeous miss Amelia

Yes I bought him a Tigger outfit

Chilling with big cousin Jonah

Grandpa and the boys

Hanging out with Great Grandma

Say whaaaaaaaat?

First trip on the tube...obvs made an impression!

My boys

kisses from mama

Wagamama date

No comments:

Post a Comment