Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Sunday 28 July 2013

Everything's Peachy


A few weeks ago, I had a very special couple of visitors, my oldest friends, the gorgeous twins Rocsana and Negar. They moved to LA back when we were about 14 years old, and as we've been the best of friends since we were 6, we've managed to stay in touch and remain as close if not even closer over the years. They swung by London town to meet their honorary nephew, Elijah!

They are the most generous girls imaginable, and as well as bringing Eli a whole heap of gorgeous new clothes, I had asked if they would pick up a candle from Bath and Bodyworks, a shop we used to have here, but alas, no more, which I had heard a lot of good things about. Well, being the super generous gals that they are, they bought 4 of the candles for me!! I am a huge scented candle fan, I always have one or two burning in the house and I couldn't wait to add this to my collection.


They smell utterly divine. A beautiful blend of peaches and cream, which makes the whole house smell delectable...kind of like you have a peach pie baking in the oven. People enter the house and immediately start sniffing the air and asking, "what's cooking?"

Now, sadly you can't get this candle in the UK (sniff sniff) but luckily I have 4 to keep me going. All I can say is if you have friends or family in the States, get they to pick one of these up for you. You'll fall in love with the delicious sweet smell and want to have it burning 24/7!


Are you a fan of scented candles? Which ones are your favourites? Enjoy x


No comments:

Post a Comment