Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Tuesday 7 December 2010

Fall into the GAP

I have to admit, I haven't always been the biggest Gap fan - i usually find their collections a wee bit bland. They occasionally hit a winner with a fab designer collaboration or some great knitwear, but this season, I am in love!

It's still the signature Gap simplistic style, but there are a few hero pieces that are absolutely fab - touches of pixel designs, a smattering of sequins and a heap of gorgeous knitwear. Top those off with some cute socks, cosy scarves and faux fur and pom pom adorned hats, and you have a selection of goodies that make up a pretty perfect present list.

I've chosen some of my favourite pieces and popped them below - the majority of them are now on sale on the website so you better hurry if you want to snag them! Oh and mum and dad, yes, they are on my present list...better start shopping! Enjoy x







No comments:

Post a Comment