Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Thursday 17 October 2013

Essie After School Boy Blazer


I am a nail varnish addict. There should be a support group somewhere for people like me! I'm often asked why I don't get gels and the simple answer is because I love to change my nail colour way too often to bother with a manicure that makes the colour last for weeks!

When Essie brought out their range in Boots last year, I was so excited. Essie is normally quite pricey, but the drugstore range is much cheaper - £7.99 for a really good polish is a bargain to me! Plus, their brushes are, in my opinion, better than the regular Essie brushes. Shorter, thicker and easier to apply.

I wanted to check out the new AW13 range of colours and the one which really caught my eye, and several other bloggers, is After School Boy Blazer...the most perfect dark navy blue you ever did see!

The colour is amazing. A dark inky black in some lights and a rich navy blue in others. It's dramatic and stylish, the perfect colour for adorning your nails for the new season.

I applied it on the weekend and it's staying power is fab and I've had loads of compliments on the colour. I think this will become a bit of a cult shade so make sure you grab a bottle.

What do you think of After School Boy Blazer? Enjoy x




No comments:

Post a Comment