Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Monday 21 January 2013

Wear Beyonce's Wedding Dress At Your Wedding!

I meant to post this last week, but I heard about the day I became an auntie, so I got a little delayed...but you forgive me right?!

If you are a long term follower of my blog, you'll be aware that I am slightly obsessed with Beyonce. OK, slightly is putting it mildly. I am completely obsessed with Beyonce. Everything about her - the woman can do no wrong in my eyes. Ever since my cousin Lucie and I discovered Destiny's Child "No, No, No" video and learnt the moves in her lounge, the woman has been my idol.

Last week came the news that the stunning Barraci wedding dress that Beyonce wore in her "Best Thing I Never Had" video, has made its way onto the internet and is for sale! Wowza!

Beyonce chose the dress herself after passing the store in Beverly Hills. This beautiful dress has a sweetheart neckline, a French lace bodice and Swarovski crystals embroidery, in a pretty rich cream shade. The Swarovski crystals are gold encrusted and the full, voluminous skirt comes with a lot of detail. Originally priced at $85,000, you can now own the very dress worn by Beyonce for $30,000...that's a $50,000 discount...so worth it...right?!

So all you gorgeous, blushing brides to be...are you tempted to walk down the aisle in Beyonce's dress? I know I would be. Enjoy x










1 comment: