Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Saturday 5 January 2013

Primark's SS13 Collection - Sneak Peek!

Yes I know we are still in the middle of winter, Christmas is only just over and we'll probably be getting a cold snap any minute, but in the fashion world, it's already time to start planning your spring/summer wardrobe.

The sales may still be going on (although, let's be honest, we're only left with the dregs now) but some retailers are already working on getting their SS13 collections out there.

One retail giant, which I always look forward to seeing each season is Primark. I love seeing their collections in campaign shots or nice neat product shots, as when you go and see the pieces yourself, they are usually strewn all over the rails and floor and you get put off quite quickly.

I was very excited then to see that Look have published over 150 images of Primark's SS13 collection. There will undoubtedly be a fabulous campaign video and further images, but I have chosen 20 of my favourite pieces, which really caught my eye and have popped them below. It's looking good and I can't wait to see what else they will have on offer.

What do you think of what Primark have to show so far for SS13? Do you think it's too early to start thinking about your new season wardrobe? Enjoy x



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment