Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Sunday 10 June 2012

My Week In Pictures - Week 3

Hi there!

I hope you've all had a fab week. It's been an exciting one in my family, with the birth of my brand new baby cousin, Noah Jack! I haven't met him yet as he was born yesterday evening, but I am hoping to meet the little guy this weekend for my first cuddle, and hopefully he'll be included in my week in pictures next week.

So, with that being said, here is my week in pictures, week 3! Enjoy the rest of the weekend. X

New nail varnish - Lilac Dream by Models Own

Ellie from work modelling a new pair of shoes

Inside my first Graze.com box...nom!

yay first Graze.com delivery

Amazing jelly bean crown in John Lewis

Mmmm, chinese feast for John's birthday

Mini Boots haul

Red, white and blue Jubilee cake baked by Catherin from work

Jubilee cocktails

Jo, Kelly and Sarah enjoying a Jubilee drink

Me sporting union jack stick on tattoos at work

Ellie enjoying the Jubilations!

Massive lunch at Banners with Darren, Sophie and Mitch (guess which one is pregnant!)

Man vs. Food a-thon!
Finally, Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter...thanks Jack! So worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment