Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Sunday 6 November 2011

Review - The Ultimate Beauty Gift Set

You might remember a few weeks ago I posted about being sent some lovely beauty products to test out and review.

Well, one of the products I was sent was from a company called Veridian, an ethical vitamin company who produce gorgeous organic nutritional goodies which will help “ultimate beauty glow from within.” You’ve got to love a product with that kind of strapline!

I was sent to try out the Ultimate Beauty gift set, which consists of a set of three products, which come complete in a cute zip up bag with a 40 page ultimate beauty booklet, featuring tips and recipes for “youthful, glowing skin…” what more could a girl want?

The three products in the set are: the Ultimate Beauty Complex – these are capsules which contain vitamins, minerals, plant extracts and more natural goodies which support the underlying structures of healthy skin, hair and nails. Now I’ve been taking 2 of these capsules daily for the last few weeks, and although I haven’t seen a huge difference, my nails are definitely stronger, and I didn’t get my normal…erm…pre PMS break-out that I usually get…so, if  that’s what they call working, then I can definitely say that these have done something!

The next product is the 100% Organic Ultimate Beauty Oil. This is essentially an oil which contains fatty acids and anti-oxidents which has to be taken orally, 2 – 3 spoonfuls a day. You can mix it with fruit juice, salad dressing whatever, or just take it off the spoon like medicine. Again, this product is for you hair, skin and nails. I’ve been making my way through the bottle, and it’s actually quite tasty – sort of nutty/fruity…not bad at all! I have been taking this oil along with the other products and again, I have noticed a difference in my skin and nails. My skin is looking clearer and also brighter. I also feel like my hair feels healthier – it feels strong and definitely has a brighter shine than normal. I am also really enjoying the taste of the oil!

The final product is the Ultimate Beauty Skin Topical Repair Oil. This is an oil which you can spray directly onto your skin, and it helps with the appearance of stretch marks and uneven skin tone. It contains goodies like rosehip oil and wheatgerm oil and it smells really yummy!! I have a few stretch marks on my hips and thighs…come on…what girl doesn’t?? So, I’ve been applying the oil to these areas for the last few weeks. I haven’t seen a massive improvement to the stretch marks, but my skin does feel really smooth and soft, so that’s a bonus!

So there you have it. All in all I would say these are really great products and will make a great gift for yourself, or someone who loves unusual and natural beauty products. I’m going to keep using them and see if they continue to work, and also, how long the effects last for.

If you want more info, or want to try the products out yourself, visit the website: www.viridian-nutrition.com

Enjoy x


No comments:

Post a Comment