Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Friday 18 March 2011

Belle is Back!

Well hello!

Sorry I have been out of touch for three weeks - if you are a regular reader of Belle of the Ball then you would know that I have been off getting hitched and have just returned from an amazing honeymoon in Sri Lanka! What an amazing country, full of colour, spice, wildlife, beauty and the nicest people. My wedding day was pure magic - a real fairy tale and the honeymoon was perfect.

I have only just gotten home so the jet lag is alive and kicking, but I just wanted to drop a line to say I am back, and the fashion blogging will resume shortly!

Thanks to all my readers and happy (ish!) to be back and blogging!

Love,

Belle of the Ball x

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back gorgeous love that I used this same pic on my blog! :) xx

    ReplyDelete