Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Monday 29 October 2012

What I've Been Up To Recently

I realised I've been a bit quiet on the old "My Week in Photos" posts.

There's no real excuse really, there's been a lot going on and lots of things to post about, and I've been taking pictures...it's just slipped by the wayside a bit...so I'm sorry about that!

The last month has been full of weddings, birthdays, celebrations, baby scans and more, so I thought I would just do a little round up of what I have been up to the last few weeks.

Enjoy! x

Our fabulous friends Lauren and Joel getting married!!


Amazing fox socks from Darren

Chowing down on a yummy fish pie at Bills Cafe in Covent Garden for my birthday

Early birthday flowers from Darren sent to the office

Meat Liquor...need I say anymore

Titch at 21 weeks!

Naughty indulgent snack 


Obsessed with this wolf hat from work

A box of robins at Liberty's Christmas Shop

Jo loving the Christmas shop at Liberty

A box of gorgeous baby gifts from my besties Rocsana and Negar all the way from LA

Kelly and Jo taking me out for birthday lunch at Cha Cha Moon

Ridiculously amazing afternoon tea at St. Michael's Manor in St. Albans

Tinkerbell enjoying my birthday wrapping paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment