Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Sunday 29 July 2012

My Week in Photos - Week 5

Sorry I haven't been updating my week in photos for the last couple of weeks. Things have been a bit manic, but I'll explain all in a few weeks time :)

This week has been really exciting, the Olympics have now started, the opening ceremony has been and the weather has been amazing - hot and sunny, so lots of having fun in the sun,

So with that being said, here is my week in pictures. Enjoy and I hope you have a lovely week x

Watching my dad's band play in Windsor

Dozing Pocket

Darren chilling out in the sun in my parent's garden

My ice lolly went very wrong!

Out in Brick Lane for Dan's birthday

The most amazing bagels in Brick Lane Bagels

London getting ready for the Olympics

Waiting for the Olympic torch to come through Oxford Street

Birthday girl at work Catherine (modelling a new snood from AW12)

A little lunchtime shopping at River Island

Cute Olympic mascot in South Molten Street

My brother-in-law and future sis-in-law celebrating their recent engagement

Oli and Sim's joint birthday BBQ

cutest policeman giving a policewoman a kiss in front of the crowd waiting for the Olympic torch

No comments:

Post a Comment