Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Monday 7 May 2012

New Purchase!

Hello from gorgeous Dubrovnik!

I hope everyone is enjoying the bank holiday back home (or if you don't have a bank holiday today...I hope you're having a nice Monday.)

I've just got back from the most amazing hot stone massage and have a mins spare with the laptop, before we head off to enjoy the sunset, so I just wanted to show you a little something I bought for myself yesterday.



I'm not talking about the pearl bracelet (that was given to me by my sister in law on her and my brother's wedding day, and I haven't taken it off since.) I picked up for myself the gorgeous silver Star of David on a pretty purple bracelet. We visited the tiny, old and extremely beautiful Synagogue in Dubrovnik's Old Town yesterday - we always try and visit Jewish Quarters, museums and Synagogues whenever we visit a new country - and they were selling some stunning things. We picked up a couple of bits for our home and as we were paying, I spotted this pretty bracelet. They had them in several colours, but I loved the way the purple looked with the silver Star of David. I only wear my religious symbol occasionally, on a necklace, as I wear a different necklace everyday, but I hardly ever wear bracelets, so I don't think I'll be taking this off for a long time. The star is Silver and handmade and I love the way it looks with the pearls.

So there you are, just a quick post about a quick purchase :)

Enjoy X

No comments:

Post a Comment